How to upgrade to the latest DNAS Server from an older version...
- If not done so already, register your DNAS station in the Shoutcast RadioManager *
- Download the latest Server via the link in the RadioManager
- Stop your current broadcast and close the Shoutcast DNAS Server (sc_serv)
- Run the installer and follow the upgrade instructions
- If upgrading from an older v1.x version, copy your new AuthHash from the RadioManager into the DNAS admin
- Restart the Shoutcast Server (sc_serv) and start sending your stream again
Note: If your station is being hosted by a 3rd-party hosting provider then you will need to ask your hosting provider to upgrade you to the latest DNAS.
Article is closed for comments.