1. Make sure you’re using Advert: tag in both Artist and Title metadata (id3v2) fields of your trigger file (with capital A and colon). Note that if your system doesn’t support the colon you can use the Advert! tag instead.
2. Make sure you’re streaming in ad-supported formats:
MP3: 64, 128, 192, 256, 320 kbps, stereo
AAC: 32, 48, 64, 96, 128, 160 kbps, stereo
3. Make sure the bitrate you’ve configured in Radio Manager for your station is the one you’re streaming in
4. Verify your stream uses a fixed bitrate (CBR) and a 44.1 Khz frequency
5. Check if you have impressions in stats of the Radio Manager, on the day after you ran ads. Please note if you’re listening to your stream you might not hear ads if:
- You’re located in a non-monetized country
- If you’re not targeted by the ad (zipcode)
- There are no ads at this time
- If you already heard the ads a few minutes ago
Article is closed for comments.